Caring for Our Community Every Day
Boundary Community Hospital is essential to improving the health of our community through investment in people, technology, and facilities.
- Compassion – We treat all those we serve with kindness and empathy.
- Respect – We treat everyone with courtesy, politeness, and kindness without regard to our apparent differences.
- Accountability – We have an obligation to accept responsibility for our own actions and to expect others to do the same.
- Integrity – We adhere to ethical and moral principles and act in an honest and authentic manner.
- Professionalism – We perform our jobs with genuine earnestness and sincerity while maintaining professional etiquette and ethics.
- Stewardship – We maintain a careful and responsible management of the assets and responsibilities entrusted to our care.
- Knowledge – We maintain our professional expertise to serve our patients to the best of our ability.