Boundary Community Hospital
Become an active member of your health care team by using the Patient Health Portal available through Boundary Community Hospital. The Patient Portal provides you easy online access to your medical records.
As a patient of Boundary Community Hospital, the health portal allows you to:
- Review your lab results and recent x-ray reports
- Update your personal information, such as your address and insurance
- See your visit history and discharge information
The health portal is secure; you can be confident that your private information is protected. Only you, or an authorized family member can access your information through the portal. Your medical information is your medical information.
For more information, and to get a copy of the portal agreement and instructions for enrolling in the program, please contact the Boundary Community Hospital Medical Records Department. You will need an e-mail address to enroll in this program. The portal program also allows you to access your medical records at Boundary Community Hospital, Bonner General Health and Kootenai Health. The Northwest Hospital Alliance Help Desk (208-625-5554) is available to assist with any difficulties with the portal once you have enrolled in the program.
- Once your email address has been updated into the hospital electronic record, complete the portal enrollment at: www.nidhealth.org/register
- Need to enroll for the first time? Download enrollment instructions
Hospital Patient Portal
Hospital patients – Inpatient and Outpatient (Meditech system)